MH Travel Agency organizes shared or private transfers from Kotortothe center of Tirana(Tiranë) and the Tirana International Airport Mother Teresa (Aeroporti Ndërkombëtar i Tiranës Nënë Tereza) from the 1st of February to the 1st of December(except August).Private transfer can depart any day.Look at the itinerary, and If you like to take a seat on our transfer you can easily make an online reservation, using the buttonBOOK NOW!
TRANSFER FROM KOTOR TO TIRANA WITH MH TRAVEL agency
TRANSFER BY CAR, or MINIBUS...DEPARTURE FROMKOTOR at 8:00...ARRIVALS at THE AIRPORT at 13:30, AND to THE CITY CENTER of TIRANA at 14:00 ...TICKET PRICE €50.00
Transfer from Kotor to Tirana lasts for up to 6 hours depending on the waiting time at the border crossing. The transfer is not exclusively only for our guests. Anyone can book it, and it is organized every day if the minimum group of 4 passengers is reached. In the case that the minimum group is not reached, the customers will be offered to take a private transfer or if they don't want it, the cancelation will be free of charge, and the customer can take the public bus. MH Travel Agency has organized transfers for 15 years, and we transported a great many satisfied passengers. All transfers (private or shared) must be completed during the day, as our agency does not run night transfers. Welcome:)
We cross the border crossing Sukobin(MNE)/ Muriqan (AL)and will arrive according to the itinerary. This border is small and contains the border control of both countries together. It is 50 meters long. Sometimes in the very high season (especially at weekends), the traffic through Albania can be intense, so we might delay a little bit. The International Bus Station in Tirana is organized at the most basic possible level and is located quite far from the city center. Public buses that drive from Kotor to Tirana do not stop at the airport or go to the city center, which causes additional costs for passengers (20-30 euros for a taxi either to the airport or to the city center). Unlike the public bus, our transfer goes to the city center (Skanderbeg Square) as well as to the airport.
Tirana is a big city with a lot of traffic jams in its very city center. Mostly all accommodations and hotels are located around Skanderbeg Square up to 1 km distance or 15 minutes of walking. We finish our transfer in front of Toptani Shopping Mall next to the Plaza Hotel at Skanderbeg Square. In a very high season, the traffic jams at the border and through Albania can make delays of more than 2 hours in one direction. For these reasons, our agency does not organize transfers in August, while in other months we carefully monitor the situation at the border and if the waiting is more than 2 hours in one direction, the start of the transfer is moved by 2 hours (from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 a.m.).
Guests who book a private transfer (door to door) can depart any time they want up to 16:00 (4 PM). The price of the private transfer is per car, not per person. The maximum number of guests in the car is 4. Private transfer by car from Kotor to the airport in Tirana costs 180 euros, and from Kotor to the city center of Tirana 200 euros. We do not operate dropping guests at their address in Tirana for passengers who book a shared transfer.
WHEN AND WHERE WILL WE START?
The transfer starts at 8:00 am close to the North Gate of the old town of Kotor. The pick-up location can be flexible sometimes if suits guest better than the standard one.
WHERE WE WILL GO?
We will go to the airport in Tirana and Skanderbeg Square in the city center of Tirana.
BOOKING AND PAYMENT
Tour tickets can be bought online via the BOOK NOW! option, or directly at the reception of Montenegro Hostel B&B Kotor(address: Stari Grad 333, located in the old town of Kotor GPS Latitude 42,424562 Longitude 18,771051). The last online booking can be made until 21:00 (9 pm) the day before departure. After that time, the ticket can only be purchased at the hostel's reception until 22:00 (10 pm) the day before departure.
VISA AND RESIDENCE (TOURIST) TAX
Visitors of Montenegro holding a passport of any kind other than a Montenegrin one are subject to a daily tourist tax. The price of the tax varies depending on the municipality and goes from EUR 1 to EUR 1.50 per day per person. The city-tourist tax should be charged and provided by the hotel, a hostel, or any other accommodation you are registered at. Travel documents will be checked by border police upon leaving the country and if the tax is not paid you can be charged up to EUR 70 as a penalty fine. In case you are not able to continue the trip due to this issue transfer ticket value is not refundable.
Our transfer to Tirana goes directly via border crossingsSukobin(MNE)/ Muriqan (AL). Albania is not part of the European Union, so the Schengen Visa is not required.
The transfer is organized by middle-class air-conditioned cars or minibusses. Passengers can bring up to two pieces of luggage per person free of charge, one is the bigger suitcase or backpack and another is the small suitcase or hand luggage. The weight of the bigger suitcase should be no more than 25 kg. You can also take a piece of small hand luggage on board with you and it must either fit on your lap or under the seat in front of you.
Hope you will enjoy our transfer:)
MH Travel Agency Team
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
INTRODUCTION MH Travel Agency (hereinafter called 'the Agency'), guarantees the authenticity of the displayed visual and written data related to the accommodation unit characteristics in its offer available at www.montenegrohostel.com as well as the authenticity of the conditions of the same offer. By taking one or more offers of the Agency the client enters a legal relationship with MH Travel and confirms that he/she accepts the General Terms And Conditions of Accommodation Reservation Service (hereinafter called 'General Conditions'), which are presented here. All the details stated in the offer represent the legal obligation of the client as well as MH Travel. The General Conditions represent the basis for the settlement of any possible dispute that may arise between the client and MH Travel. The client is advised to read the General Conditions carefully prior to any advance payment.
1. BOOKING AND PAYMENT Purchasing tickets for tours is possible electronically by completing the online form on our site. Reservations are only possible by paying the entire amount on our website before departure. After we receive the entire amount we will send you the confirmation of reservation and the voucher that consists of the details of the relevant arrangements (details of the host, guest details, date of arrival and departure, and also other services that the guest has paid). The payment can be made by credit card (Visa, Master...), (the agency bears the bank charges). By making the payment of the reservation the client certifies that he/she is completely familiarized with all the details and conditions under which the reservation of the accommodation service is provided. By making the payment all the conditions and terms specified in this contract become a legal obligation for both the client and the Agency.
If the client wants to cancel the reservation, the client must submit the request in written form by e-mail.
Online purchased transfer tickets are possible to cancel free of charge up to 3 days before departure, only in the case that the transfer is still not confirmed and the money funds are only authorized, not fully charged.
If the minimum group is reached after the booking, when the customer automatically gets the online ticket and the ticket is fully charged, then the cancelation is not 100% free of charge. The cancelation fee costs 10% of the card ticket and 90% of the ticket amount will return to the customer's card. This cancelation is possible to do any time from the moment of booking up to 3 days before departure.
For a cancellation occurring from 3 to 0 days before the start of using the reserved service, MH Travel charges 100% of the total price of the tour ticket booked.
3. AGENCY’S OBLIGATIONS MH Travel is responsible for the execution of services and selection of the service providers. and concerns about the rights and interests of the client in accordance with good practices in tourism. MH Travel is responsible for assure that the client receives all the services he/she has booked and is therefore liable to the client for a possible non-provision of the services or a part of the services the client paid for. MH Travel is not responsible if the non-provision of the service is due to a case of force majeure in the client's country or in the country where the service is to be provided (war, riots, strikes, terrorist attacks, natural disasters, official authority interventions, etc.). MH Travel has the right to cancel the transfer in the very case of unpredictable situations, which cannot be controlled by an agency (earthquakes, floods, closing borders, etc). In that case, we will refund the full amount of the tour tickets to the guests.
Every transfer has to have a minimum number of passengers (4 in total) to be organized. The agency charges booking amounts for transfers, tours, and activities ONLY after the minimum number of passengers is reached and the transfer, tour, or activity is confirmed by e-mail. Agency has the right to cancel transfer, tour, and activity up to 720 minutes (12 hours) before departure if the minimum of participants is not reached.
This cancellation is free of charge.
5. TRAVEL INSURANCE The cost of the trip does not include the travel insurance 'package': insurance against accidents and illnesses that may occur during the trip, damage or loss of luggage, or voluntary health insurance. When confirming the reservation online, the Traveler has to accept these General Terms and Conditions by selecting a payment method and completing the reservation confirmation process. The same applies to reservations confirmed and completed via e-mail. Should the Traveler request additional insurance, arrangements can be made directly with the insurance company or at MH Travel itself wherein the Agency acts only as a mediator.
6. COMPLAINS The client reserves the right to complain in case of any incorrect photographs and information published on the site. The client is not entitled to complain about any other grounds, including bad weather conditions, traffic jams, or any other similar situation or event that may cause the client's dissatisfaction and is not in relation to the quality of the reserved transfer service. Any justified complaint about deficiencies will be resolved on the spot. If the service provider is not able to resolve the reported deficiencies, and MH Travel cannot propose any alternative tour, the client will get a full refund of the amount paid.
7. ARBITRATION If the guest is not satisfied with the solution offered by the agency he/she has a right to take the issue to the court jurisdiction of Podgorica.
8. NOTICE By making the advance payment or paying the entire arrangement amount the guest accepts these general terms and conditions.