MH Travel Agency organizes shared and private transfers from Budva to Dubrovnik from the 1st of March up to the 1st of December. The transfer is not exclusively only for our guests. Anyone can book it, and it is organized every day if the minimum group of 4 passengers is reached. Private transfer can depart any day. Look at the itinerary, and If you like to take a seat on our transfer you can easily make an online reservation, using the buttonBOOK NOW!
TRANSFER FROM BUDVA TO DUBROVNIK WITH MH TRAVEL AGENCY
TRANSFER BY CAR, OR MINIBUS...DEPARTURE FROM BUDVA AT 8:00...ARRIVALS AT THE AIRPORT AT 11:15, AND TO THE CITY OF DUBROVNIK AT 12:00 ...TICKET PRICE €40.00
Transfer from Budva to Dubrovnik is the fastest possible between the two cities (double faster than a public bus).In the case that the minimum group is not reached, the customers will be offered to take a private transfer or if they don't want it, the cancelation will be free of charge, and the customer can take the public bus. MH Travel Agency has organized transfers for 15 years, and we transported a great many satisfied passengers. All transfers (private or shared) must be completed during the day, as our agency does not run night transfers. Welcome:)
Croatia became a member of the Schengen Area on January 1, 2023, which means that Croatia's border has become the border of the EU. Border controls now last longer and are more detailed. This creates a big crowd, especially in the high season, when you have to wait for 5-6 hours to cross the border. For these reasons, our agency does not organize transfers in August, while in other months we carefully monitor the situation at the border and if the waiting is more than 2 hours in one direction, the start of the transfer is moved by 2 hours (from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 a.m. ). It is better to arrive in Dubrovnik or at the airport a couple of hours earlier than to wait at the border for 4 hours and be late for the plane.
Dubrovnik is a small town and all main locations such as the old town, Lapad Hill, the port of Gruz, and the bus station are a few kilometers far from each other. The Port of Gruz and the bus station in Dubrovnik are next to each other. Our shared transfer stops at three locations: the airport in Dubrovnik, the old town in Dubrovnik, and the bus station in the port of Dubrovnik.
Guests who book a private transfer (door to door) can depart any time they want up to 16:00 (4 PM). Private transfer by car costs 160 euros. The price of the private transfer is per car, not per person. The maximum number of guests in the car is 4.
Guests who book a shared transfer, and who want to be dropped at their address in Dubrovnik need to pay additional costs of 5 euros for that service. This cost is per address not per person (for example couples or small groups who stay at the same address will pay 5 euros for all of them, not individually).
WHEN AND WHERE WILL WE START?
The transfer starts at 8:00 am close to the old town of Budva or at some other place in Budva on the main road if guests want. Also, if guests stay someplace close to our route (for example guests from Perast), we can pick them up on the main road. The pick-up location can be flexible sometimes if suits guest better than the standard one.
WHERE WE WILL GO?
We will go to Dubrovnik airport, the old town of Dubrovnik, the port of Gruz, and the bus station in Dubrovnik.
BOOKING AND PAYMENT
Tour tickets can be bought online via the BOOK NOW! option, or directly at the reception of Montenegro Hostel B&B Budva (address: Vuka Karadzica 12, located in the old town of Budva GPS Latitude 42,278238 Longitude 18,837430).The last online booking can be made until 21:00 (9 pm) the day before departure. After that time, the ticket can only be purchased at the hostel's reception until 22:00 (10 pm) the day before departure.
VISA AND RESIDENCE (TOURIST) TAX
Visitors of Montenegro holding a passport of any kind other than a Montenegrin one are subject to a daily tourist tax. The price of the tax varies depending on the municipality and goes from EUR 1 to EUR 1.50 per day per person. The city-tourist tax should be charged and provided by the hotel, a hostel, or any other accommodation you are registered at. Travel documents will be checked by border police upon leaving the country and if the tax is not paid you can be charged up to EUR 70 as a penalty fine. In case you are not able to continue the trip due to this issue transfer ticket value is not refundable.
Our transfer to Dubrovnik goes directly via border crossings Kobila (MNE)/ Vitaljina (HR). Croatia is part of the European Union and the Schengen Visa is required.
The transfer is organized by middle-class air-conditioned cars or minibusses. Passengers can bring up to two pieces of luggage per person free of charge, one is the bigger suitcase or backpack and another is the small suitcase or hand luggage. The weight of the bigger suitcase should be no more than 25 kg. You can also take a piece of small hand luggage on board with you and it must either fit on your lap or under the seat in front of you.
Hope you will enjoy our transfer:)
MH Travel Agency Team
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
INTRODUCTION MH Travel Agency (hereinafter called 'the Agency'), guarantees the authenticity of the displayed visual and written data related to the accommodation unit characteristics in its offer available at www.montenegrohostel.com as well as the authenticity of the conditions of the same offer. By taking one or more offers of the Agency the client enters a legal relationship with MH Travel and confirms that he/she accepts the General Terms And Conditions of Accommodation Reservation Service (hereinafter called 'General Conditions'), which are presented here. All the details stated in the offer represent the legal obligation of the client as well as MH Travel. The General Conditions represent the basis for the settlement of any possible dispute that may arise between the client and MH Travel. The client is advised to read the General Conditions carefully prior to any advance payment.
1. BOOKING AND PAYMENT Purchasing tickets for tours is possible electronically by completing the online form on our site. Reservations are only possible by paying the entire amount on our website before departure. After we receive the entire amount we will send you the confirmation of reservation and the voucher that consists of the details of the relevant arrangements (details of the host, guest details, date of arrival and departure, and also other services that the guest has paid). The payment can be made by credit card (Visa, Master...), (the agency bears the bank charges). By making the payment of the reservation the client certifies that he/she is completely familiarized with all the details and conditions under which the reservation of the accommodation service is provided. By making the payment all the conditions and terms specified in this contract become a legal obligation for both the client and the Agency.
If the client wants to cancel the reservation, the client must submit the request in written form by e-mail.
Online purchased transfer tickets are possible to cancel free of charge up to 3 days before departure, only in the case that the transfer is still not confirmed and the money funds are only authorized, not fully charged.
If the minimum group is reached after the booking, when the customer automatically gets the online ticket and the ticket is fully charged, then the cancelation is not 100% free of charge. The cancelation fee costs 10% of the card ticket and 90% of the ticket amount will return to the customer's card. This cancelation is possible to do any time from the moment of booking up to 3 days before departure.
For a cancellation occurring from 3 to 0 days before the start of using the reserved service, MH Travel charges 100% of the total price of the tour ticket booked.
3. AGENCY’S OBLIGATIONS MH Travel is responsible for the execution of services and selection of the service providers. and concerns about the rights and interests of the client in accordance with good practices in tourism. MH Travel is responsible for assure that the client receives all the services he/she has booked and is therefore liable to the client for a possible non-provision of the services or a part of the services the client paid for. MH Travel is not responsible if the non-provision of the service is due to a case of force majeure in the client's country or in the country where the service is to be provided (war, riots, strikes, terrorist attacks, natural disasters, official authority interventions, etc.). MH Travel has the right to cancel the transfer in the very case of unpredictable situations, which cannot be controlled by an agency (earthquakes, floods, closing borders, etc). In that case, we will refund the full amount of the tour tickets to the guests.
Every transfer has to have a minimum number of passengers (4 in total) to be organized. The agency charges booking amounts for transfers, tours, and activities ONLY after the minimum number of passengers is reached and the transfer, tour, or activity is confirmed by e-mail. Agency has the right to cancel transfer, tour, and activity up to 720 minutes (12 hours) before departure if the minimum of participants is not reached.
This cancellation is free of charge.
5. TRAVEL INSURANCE The cost of the trip does not include the travel insurance 'package': insurance against accidents and illnesses that may occur during the trip, damage or loss of luggage, or voluntary health insurance. When confirming the reservation online, the Traveler has to accept these General Terms and Conditions by selecting a payment method and completing the reservation confirmation process. The same applies to reservations confirmed and completed via e-mail. Should the Traveler request additional insurance, arrangements can be made directly with the insurance company or at MH Travel itself wherein the Agency acts only as a mediator.
6. COMPLAINS The client reserves the right to complain in case of any incorrect photographs and information published on the site. The client is not entitled to complain about any other grounds, including bad weather conditions, traffic jams, or any other similar situation or event that may cause the client's dissatisfaction, and is not in relation to the quality of the reserved transfer service. Any justified complaint about deficiencies will be resolved on the spot. If the service provider is not able to resolve the reported deficiencies, and MH Travel cannot propose any alternative tour, the client will get a full refund of the amount paid.
7. ARBITRATION If the guest is not satisfied with the solution offered by the agency he/she has a right to take the issue to the court jurisdiction of Podgorica.
8. NOTICE By making the advance payment or paying the entire arrangement amount the guest accepts these general terms and conditions.