ABOUT MONTENEGRO HOSTEL B&B BUDVA (BED & BREAKFAST)
Welcome to Montenegro Hostel B&B Budva located in the Old Town Budva by the beach, which makes hostel very popular among guests. The old town of Budva is the center of many events organized in the summer months. During the rest of the year, the city is calm and ideal for a relaxing holiday. The hostel is well-equipped and offers everything our guests need. The guests can take one of the many tours and transfers organized by MH Travel Agency.
The Hostel is located in an old traditional stone building in the Old Town of Budva. The building is a historical house which kept its original look while the interior is adapted to all needs of a modern-day traveler, so take a look at our offer:
- Reception is open from 8 in the morning until midnight, in the high season until one after midnight.
- To the guests who want to explore the city and the rest of Montenegrohostel offers many tours organized by MH Travel Agency which is a part of Montenegro Hostel company. All tours are well-made and detailed and the prices are convenient. All tour offers you can find on our website in the section Tours and Excursions.
- The hostel doesn’t have parking as its located in the protected area of the old town so the guests will have to use parking lots around the old town which charge up to 2€ per hour
- For guests coming from the airport, we can organize a pickup service. We also can organize transfers to the airport if needed.
- Beaches that make Budva known around the world are located close to the hostel. The nearest beach is located just 50 meters away.
- The hostel doesn't organize loud parties and will take care of our guests and neighbors peace.
- The hostel is located in the best possible location so everything our guests need is very close and will not need a taxi service or city transportation.
Montenegro Hostel B&B Budva is located in the Old Town of Budva.
Budva is the most popular touristic city in Montenegro, which has many sandy and pebble stone beaches, 38 large beaches and at least half the number of smaller beaches. Budva is a paradise for people who love swimming, sunbathing, nightlife, water activities, restaurants, shopping, etc. Budva is quickly developing trying to follow all the needs of its many visitors.
With its excellent sandy beaches, a multitude of hotels and scenic walled old town Budva, including the surrounding area, it is the single most important summer resort in Montenegro. The old town lies at the cape of Budva’s spacious bay, while the rest of the flat terrain around it is quickly being filled with houses and apartments gaining ground each year. During the beginning and at the end of the season Budva is a very pleasant place. Budva is one of the oldest settlements on the Adriatic. The legend holds that it was founded by the Theban king Cadmus while the written sources tell us about the Greek colony Buthoa already in 4th c. BC.
The Old Town is enclosed by sturdy town walls that stand in the place of the medieval ones but date mostly from renewal following in the 1667 earthquake. The entrance to it is gained through six gates: the main Land Gate from the spacious square facing north, the small Sea Gate towards the small beach and four others from the direction of the yachting marina. It is possible to climb up the walls in three places and walk along the ramparts from the Land Gate to the Citadel. Above the Land Gate stands the winged lion of St Mark, the symbol of Venetian Republic. From the Land Gate starts Njegoševa St., the main street of the Old Town which leads to the Trg Pjesnika (Poets ‘ Square) with and info point and the tiny Sea Gate to its right.
In 1979 a strong earthquake reduced Budva to rubble. The recovery of the walled town took many years but when it was finally finished Budva shone like never before.
The hub of Budva is its Old Town which became too small for its population only in the second half of 20th c. The reconstruction following the 1979 earthquake purged it from several newer buildings and brought back fully its medieval character with narrow zigzag streets and tiny squares. This is also the main shopping district in the town with many small boutiques, jewelers and souvenir shops, but it is also home to many fine restaurants and cafes.
1. lockers in the room
2. WiFi is free, the connection in every room
3. attic common room
4. every room is air-conditioned
5. free city map
6. reception is open from 8 am till midnight
7. transfers and tours desk
8. washing and drying service
9. age limit (see more about that issue in chapter Rooms in Hostel)
10. smoking is allowed only in front of the hostel
11. no curfew
12 paying by card acceptably
13. city tax is not included in the price ( see more that issue in chapter Taxies)
14. towels, linens, blankets, pillows are free for use
15. breakfast is served in the restaurant and costs 3,5 euro
ROOMS IN HOSTEL
NOTE: The hostel can accommodate guests of all ages, but because of the quality and security of guests staying, the hostel has an age limit. Parents with kids younger than 18 can book only private rooms, apartments, or a whole dorm (private dorm). The age limit in dorms is 18th to 45 age range. Guests +45 can book the whole dorm as a private dorm.
Bed in 6-bed Mixed Dormitory Room (private bathroom): bunk beds, AC, WiFi, lockers
Bed in 8-bed Mixed Dormitory Room (private bathroom): bunk beds, AC, lockers, kitchen, WiFi
VAT is included in the price.
CITY TAX is 1,1 euro per day of staying ( per person) is not included in the price. Children pay 0,50 euros of city tax.
In addition to our whole offer, we can’t mention the most important thing which makes this hostel so popular, which is our staff.
Extremely hard-working, they will greet you with a smile, help you with everything you need, give you the best recommendations about restaurants, where to go out, what to see and visit and so on.
NOTE: Our staff and the owner of the hostel is available 24/7. Everything you need you can ask on reception number 0038269650885 or owner’s number 0038269039751.
Before you decide to make a reservation check our facilities and terms and conditions.
We hope you will have a pleasant stay.
Montenegro Hostel Team